2008-05-15

More Origami



More flowers and new butterflies. Hope they look like butterflies to someone. I showed them to my husband and asked him what he thinks. His answer was the bird looks great, hehheh. I had to convince him that they are butterflies. But the flowers turned out so well and no confusion about that. I was so proud to look at them. They are pretty simple to make. Click here for the directions to make kusudama flowers. I am working on the Kawasaki rose. Its testing my patience. May be I should take a break and try later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are simply beautiful. You are really talented.

Sherry said...

I think your butterflies look like butterflies and they are very beautiful! Thanks for your nice comment on my niece, Bridget! I appreciate that. I will get your fabric squares out tomorrow. Sorry for being so late again!

Swapna said...

Hi Pintoo..the butterflies are great...congrats on winning in the mommyfest..and keep in touch.....