2008-06-06

Wallpaper coasters



New coasters on my dining table. I bought some cork and felt from the local craft shop some days back. I was planning to make some coasters out of them. As work started, I decided to use wallpaper instead of felt. There was some wallpaper borders which I got home long back with no idea how to use them. Now on to the project Coaster. I made two kinds of flower patterns. Traced on wallpaper and scissored them. Next drew the patterns on cork and worked on them. I had to be more careful with the cork as it was delicate. Later I glued the wallpaper to cork. Simpler than what I thought!! They look nice on my yellow table.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's really nice.. I could use few of your ideas.. Thnku.

Swapna said...

Hi Pintoo,
How are you?

Loved your coasters..they look really nice.