2008-08-01

Nutshell art



I am a kind of person who would keep safe all the recyclable items. I remember collecting the chocolate covers as a kid. My mom used to check out the drawers in my room and throw out the unnecessary things. Quarrels to follow.. LOL. This very old habit of mine has managed to stick with me all these years. Recently when I saved the shells of the pistachio. My husband was puzzled to see this. After some days, I made this wall hanging out of them. Glue the shells to a card board or frame. Paint it if you feel like. Thats it!!

Check out the Artonthehalfshell for more inspirations. I loved the bugs.

Some of you may have noted my absence for last month. I was too busy with multiple projects and few of my personal work. I would be regular in posting from now on. Thanks for staying with me.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I started to leave a comment the other day and then one of my little ones interupted me. I collect all kinds of things too. My daughter gets embarrassed! I hate to throw perfectly good things away though. The nutshells look pretty! I'm glad your back!!

Sherry