2008-04-03

Canvas Painting


I was inspired by HowAboutOrange fame Jessica Jones to do painting on canvas. With my experience in painting during the school time, i tried out one with set of minimal acrylic colors and canvas.The pattern was found in one of the free embrodery links. I could not take a print out and had to hand draw. It came out as a completely different pattern from the one in the site. But I feel it looks fine. Still have to find a way to protect the surface. Any suggestions welcome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bindu.. this is beautiful dear .. :)

please sir said...

Great color! My sister used to spray a clear acrylic gloss on her canvas for protection. Not sure how eco-safe that is though?

Anonymous said...

Hey...thanks for commenting on my blog! Email me (hollybirdy@yahoo.com) and I will get you your paper!
Oh, I tried the Santa Button ornament idea off Martha site. It turned out kinda funny looking...the other button crafts I did at Christmas were much more fun! :)
Blessings,
Holly