2008-04-15

Paper Crafts

I love paper crafts. Interested in painting, glass, fabric, sewing crafts too. I do not sew, not even a button. But my friend says that may be because I never gave it a try. I am losing track of my topic. Love paper crafts more than any of the others. I know a blog specialized in this, that too recycled paper - Little hut. Her ideas are very innovative. I am amazed at how she turns the simple, trash materials into something cute and useful. Love her recycle projects and recently tried one of them. It did not turn out well and still working on it. Would post the picture as I get it in shape. I have got an origami and kirigami kit some months ago. I started with them, but understood need more patience. Kits are sleeping on the shelf. I got start working on them soon. My To do list is increasing..

No comments: